A kit designed to enhance results of skin-rejuvenating treatments.
Designed to Complement: Lasers | Microneedling | Chemical Peels | Skin Tightening
Size: Regenerating Skin Nectar – 1.0 Fl. Oz. 29.6 mL Travel Size Restorative Skin Complex – 0.5 Fl. Oz. 14.8 mL
- Regenerating Skin Nectar (Full-Size): May be used on sensitive or compromised skin, including post-cosmetic treatment skin, to help enhance and maintain treatment outcomes.
- Restorative Skin Complex (Travel-Size): Formulated to help strengthen skin and to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other visible signs of aging.
- Both products leverage patented TriHex Technology®, which includes Tripeptide-1 and Hexapeptide-12 to support the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen to improve the appearance of skin texture and firmness. (U.S. Patent No. 10,286,030)
How to useUse as directed by your health care provider. Recommended Regimen:
- Start with Treatment Complement
Regenerating Skin Nectar with TriHex Technology
- Use before and after skin-rejuvenating procedures. Apply 1 - 2 pumps each morning and evening to desired area. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Transition to Daily Maintenance
Restorative Skin Complex with TriHex Technology
- Use everyday once your skin has healed and your Regenerating Skin Nectar bottle is finished. Apply 1 - 2 pumps each morning and evening to desired area. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TriHex Technology® - A blend of active peptides and key ingredients that works with the skin to help clear out damaged elastin and collagen, while supporting the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate - An antioxidant that soothes the skin and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Arnica Montana Extract - Provides a calming effect to the skin.
- Phytoene & Phytofluene - Potent antioxidants extracted from saltwater micro-algae that help address pigmentary concerns and protect the skin from further damage.