A mineral sunscreen with a gentle protection.
Size: 1.9 Fl. Oz. 53.8 mL
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
- Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
- May be used on sensitive or vulnerable skin, including post-cosmetic treatment skin.
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free.
How to use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
- Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Zinc Oxide – 19.95%
- TriHex Technology® – Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Supports the skin’s natural barrier function and repair
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly effective hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant, and anti-irritant
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin
- Phytoene/Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to help further protect the skin